My research is focused on the regulation of plant primary metabolism in response to environmental inputs including abiotic stresses. Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) based metabolomics and metabolic flux analyses are employed for dissecting the metabolic phenotypes. I am also interested in molecular mechanisms regulating a metabolic network with special focus on the functions of dynamic enzyme-enzyme interactions.
- Ph D, University of Tsukuba, 2005
- MS, University of Tsukuba, 2002
- BS, University of Tsukuba, 2000
- BIOC 435, Advanced Topics in Biochemistry; Molecular mechanisms of metab, Fall 2018
- Arthur C. Neish Young Investigator Award, Phytochemical Society of North America, 2018