Graduate students in the Department formed the Biochemistry Graduate Student Association (BCGSA). The purpose of this organization is to represent our graduate students in communications among members of the Biochemistry community, and also to promote unity, camaraderie, and active participation in departmental affairs. Membership is open to all Biochemistry graduate students. Meetings are typically on a monthly basis. To join the group or seek additional information, contact Chair Jon Dietz (email@example.com).
- President - Jon Dietz
- Secretary - Connor Hines
- Primary Programer - Jared Haupt
- Treasurer - Matthew Moran
- Faculty Meeting Representative - Alicia Johnson
- GSA Representative - Tim Hackett
- Ackerson Speaker Selection Chief - Jon Dietz